Monday, June 8, 2009

"The Raven" paperbag book


The blank book came from Ten Two Studios, it is a paper bag hinge book. I chose the poem "The Raven" by Edgar Allan Poe. I made a raven out of stiff card stock paper so I could use the same bird design through out the book. Here is parts of the book.



The pages that had an opening, from the paper bag, had inserts inside of them with facts about Poe or the Poem. The images came from Ten Two Studio collage sheets. I used the Poe collage sheets, Harry Clarke faux postage, and Oakwood faux postage sheets.

2 comments:

Mary Lynn said...

I love you Raven book Livia. I am happy to know that you are still creating, even though you are very busy now.

Seth said...

I think this turned out wonderfully. I really love the creative touch of the Nevermore inside the raven.