I bought a ton of these little cabinets when they went on clearance a while back. I did use two green collage sheets from Ten Two Studios.
The cabinet on the left has a four page pullout with images on both sides. Some of them are rubber stamped.
I covered the cabinet with dictionary pages that were colored with walnut ink and drew some landscapes on the narrow side panels before gluing them on.
The cabinet on the left was painted white and distressed a little. The images on the front has a microscope slide over half the face. The other half is on the side.
I did not make anything for the inside. Maybe I will save it for some special letters.
The back side I added some other paper pieces from the green collage sheet.